Mark Evans, CEO of [ XXXXX] [Name not disclosed due to Non-Disclosure Agreement], was not at all happy as his venture was not doing well. There was hardly any traffic on the site and leads were simply non-existent. He was completely clueless about how he must deal with this problem. Business Goals To increase traffic
Mark Evans, CEO of [ XXXXX] [Name not disclosed due to Non-Disclosure Agreement], was not at all happy as his venture was not doing well. There was hardly any traffic on the site and leads were simply non-existent. He was completely clueless about how he must deal with this problem.
- To increase traffic and leads
- To raise consumer awareness about the business
Overview of the Problem
We analyzed the website comprehensively and tried to make a list of problems. Here is a brief list of the issues we encountered:
- The website had scattered focus.
- It was difficult to spot any distinct element on the website.
- The layout and design were faulty.
- The landing page was completely directionless.
- The form on the page was too long.
- There were numerous call-to-action buttons on the website, but the purpose that they were meant to serve was not clear at all.
- Website navigation was a sore point.
- The page load speed was quite high.
We took the following steps:
- Optimized meta, title, and page description on all the pages.
- Embedded long-tail keywords in meta descriptions.
- Put at least one long-tail keyword in the URL.
- Conducted competitive keywords analysis.
- Improved the landing page both in terms of content and design.
These changes had a positive impact on all fronts. Some of the results that were achieved are as follows:
- The website is now ranking on the first page in search results on4-5 keywords.
- Increase in leads: 3X
- Increase in traffic:5X
- Increase in number of page views: 8X-9X
- Fall in bounce rate:15% from 60%
Entrepreneur, Virgo, speaker, writer, a pampered son & a loving brother. Featured as Inspiring Indian by The Times Group. Life is still unfolding for me. Lots to be written in the coming years. You can read some old news about me here: https://goo.gl/NGhwRi and my short story here( reprint of the story which was published in the Times Group book): https://goo.gl/cNtHgi Last but not the least, I am grateful to my mom & dad, my sisters, my friends, my fans for filling my life with love & happiness. Amen!