Do you know that businesses which blog every alternate day attract 500% more website traffic than the companies which do not blog. Companies which blog 6 to 8 times per month generate double the amount of leads than the companies which blog 4 to 5 times a month. If you post blogs on a daily
Do you know that businesses which blog every alternate day attract 500% more website traffic than the companies which do not blog.
Companies which blog 6 to 8 times per month generate double the amount of leads than the companies which blog 4 to 5 times a month.
If you post blogs on a daily basis you can increase traffic to your website hundreds of times. Some time back I wrote a blog on “How To Use Blogging to Increase Traffic 100 Times & Generate Leads”. You can refer that blog for some more motivation for writing blog every day.
Websites which attract millions of visitors in a month often blog 3 to 4 times a day. Website and blogs like Search Engine Watch, Quicksprout, Hub-spot, Moz etc attract millions of visitors per month due to their high quality blog posts. In fact, websites like Moz ( earlier SEOMoz) and Quick-sprout big brands due to the high quality engaging blog posts of their founders rand Fish-kin and Neil Patel respectively.
Some interesting statistics about blogging:
On Internet, 500,000 new blog posts are created every day and 329 million people view these blogs.
There are almost 240 million blogs on web getting 25 billion page views each month and receiving 400,000 comments per day.
Top reasons you should blog:
- Websites which blog frequently has 97% more blog links than websites which don’t have blogs.
- Websites with pages between 101 and 200 generate approximately 2.5 times more leads than a 50 page website.
- 61% of the U.S consumers have based purchasing decisions based on blog posts.
- Most of the people read 5 to 10 blogs a day so there is a great probability that people will find your company through your blog.
- You can see 45% increase in traffic just by increasing the number of published posts from 11-20 to 21-50.
Entrepreneur, Virgo, speaker, writer, a pampered son & a loving brother. Featured as Inspiring Indian by The Times Group. Life is still unfolding for me. Lots to be written in the coming years. You can read some old news about me here: https://goo.gl/NGhwRi and my short story here( reprint of the story which was published in the Times Group book): https://goo.gl/cNtHgi Last but not the least, I am grateful to my mom & dad, my sisters, my friends, my fans for filling my life with love & happiness. Amen!