Mark Evans, CEO of [ XXXXX] [Name not disclosed due to Non-Disclosure Agreement], was not at all happy as his venture was not doing well. There was hardly any traffic on the site and leads were simply non-existent. He was completely clueless about how he must deal with this problem.
- To increase traffic and leads
- To raise consumer awareness about the business
Overview of the Problem
We analyzed the website comprehensively and tried to make a list of problems. Here is a brief list of the issues we encountered:
- The website had scattered focus.
- It was difficult to spot any distinct element on the website.
- The layout and design were faulty.
- The landing page was completely directionless.
- The form on the page was too long.
- There were numerous call-to-action buttons on the website, but the purpose that they were meant to serve was not clear at all.
- Website navigation was a sore point.
- The page load speed was quite high.
We took the following steps:
- Optimized meta, title, and page description on all the pages.
- Embedded long-tail keywords in meta descriptions.
- Put at least one long-tail keyword in the URL.
- Conducted competitive keywords analysis.
- Improved the landing page both in terms of content and design.
These changes had a positive impact on all fronts. Some of the results that were achieved are as follows:
- The website is now ranking on the first page in search results on4-5 keywords.
- Increase in leads: 3X
- Increase in traffic:5X
- Increase in number of page views: 8X-9X
- Fall in bounce rate:15% from 60%