In the last part of the article titled “What is SEO Content Writing and How to Write an SEO Article, Part 1” wetalked aboutthe importance of a good SEO Content writing expert or SEO Copy writing expert . In this part we will discuss writing compelling SEO content which the readers find engaging and captivating.
SEO Content Writing Tips:
1) Use keywords: Keywords are the soul of an Content Writing. Keywords or key phrases are basically words that people are most likely to type into a search engine when they are browsing the web for information related to your niche or product. These keywords descriptively sum up the content of your article. For example if a person is looking for a Search Engine Optimization Company in India for SEO Services he or she will type SEO India, SEO Services or SEO Services Company in the search box to look for SEO services.
2) Relevant and wise placing of keywords: The placement of keywords should be relevant to the body of the SEO content. Always keep in mind the frequency of keywords. An ideal Content writing should have 3 to 7 percent keyword density but never more than ten percent.
3) Optimize your headings: Captions or titles are very crucial and you should try to optimize you Content by using keywords in the title. If that is not possible then use the keyword in sub-title. Title or sub-title tells search engines about your topic that is why they are extremely important.
4) Optimize the first and last paragraphs of the article: First paragraph of your Content acts as an introduction to users as well as search engines so always write captivating introduction with good keyword density. On the other hand last paragraph of your content acts as conclusion of your SEO article so tell the gist of discussion in the last paragraph and with wise use of keywords.
5) Use synonyms: Search engines are smart enough to spot synonyms not only in English but in other languages as well so use keywords and their synonyms so that you don’t sound too repetitive.
Last but not least write your SEO Content keeping your reader in mind not only search engines. Your Content writing is worthless if people do not find it interesting and useful.